Our Thanksgiving Community Meal is set for Thanksgiving Day at noon. So far we have filled 86 of the 108 volunteer positions — wow! You can still be a part of this community celebration:
- Donate to the Sleeping Bag Fund. Each year we purchase 200 sleeping bags (cost: about $18 each), to give to those of our neighbors who are un-housed. Your contribution to this fund will make a real difference! Donation envelopes are on the worship clipboards.
- Participate in the meal. Volunteer of just enjoy the meal! Sign up online HERE. We still have a variety of volunteer slots open, including:
- Prepare the Meal, under Jerri Harden’s direction — 11/22, 4pm-7pm
- Wash Dishes — 11/22, 11:30am-1:30pm or 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Cook the Meal — 11/24, 8am-noon
- BONUS: The nursery will be staffed this year for children aged four and younger.