5 – 8 PM, Saturday, April 30 | Fellowship Hall
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE AUCTION WEBSITE!
It’s a Hootenanny…
Our Boots & Pearls” Auction!
5 – 8 PM, Saturday, April 30 in the Fellowship Hall
Find your pearls and dust off your boots, it’s time for the annual Our Redeemer’s Festival and Auction! Humans of all ages are invited to come and shake their tail feathers on April 30th in the Fellowship Hall!
Our festival and auction is a “win/win” for many reasons:
1. You can invite friends and neighbors to support the work of the congregation in the neighborhood without the pressure of a religious service;
2. All of the funds go to our mission budget, strengthening our work in the community, and…
3. We build relationships with each other by sharing the blessings we have in space, skill, and fun!
A few details:
– No ticket fee! Just come as you are – all are welcome! Bid numbers for the live auction can be purchased at the door, and food is purchased directly from the vendors.
– Live music from “The Feels” – a great local queer country cover band.
– Delicious food from a down home BBQ food truck, with kid friendly and diet-sensitive choices
– A dessert dash and wine grab for added fun!
– Fun activities for kids, and a separate place to hang out during the live auction.
– GREAT live auction items: sports tickets, vacation getaways, fun classes, experiences, and more!
We are actively accepting donations to the auction. We need 15-20 Dessert Dash creations, AND Wine Grab donations as well. Go to https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/sv/lM1FSGh to make your donation today!
We can’t wait to see you all…let’s have a great hootenanny! We haven’t had a festival auction party in a long time. It’s time to do it up right!